Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ketchup Krafts

Just wanted to go over a few of the things I have done in the last few years that didn't get published. I am pretty proud of them.
 
 
 
 
 



 
These are my two shower cakes I made. The Monkey one was for a baby shower and I covered the diapers in receiving blankets. The flower one was for a bridal shower. I just rolled towels for this one and pinned flowers to it. Both were, ironically, for the same couple, but at different times. I made these both about 7 years ago. I have stopped making these because they take SOOO long!
 
 



This was a gift I made for a friends new baby. I bought unfinished wooden blocks (Michaels was cheaper than Hobby Lobby) and an unfinished wood box. Painted and lined both, then added 3D stickers for the animals.
 


 
This came from a handout at Hobby Lobby. The letters are wooden letters I covered in paper and hung from tulle. It says HALLOWEEN.
 
 

 
I made these trees out of Dollar Tree finds. I painted the pot the fake tree came in and then wired the mini bulbs to the tree along with the ornament for the star.
 
 

 
The kids helped me make these gingerbread people for Christmas last year.
 
 

 
This recipe came from What's New Cupcake? It is made out of cupcakes, fruit roll ups, raisinettes, Gripz and shredded white chocolate. I took it to a Superbowl party and it was a HUGE hit.
 
 

 
These were the Valentines suckers that Korbin took to Church. I will say I did NOT put these in the oven like was suggested. Everytime I did, they melted into a mess. I just formed the heart and then added the chocolate in the middle. It was a lot easier.
 
 

 
These were the kids' Valentines last year. 



This is a sign I made last Christmas. It says "When I have a little money I buy books, and if any is left I buy food and clothes - Erusmus". I lined the back with pages from Pride and Prejudice.
 
 
These are two signs I painted for the kids' doors.
 
 
Our Disney World countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment